|RFID can supply companies with accurate
and real-time information on supply chain management. Theoretically,
a product can be tracked in the supply chain from where it is
produced to the point where it is consumed. When a product is
produced, it can be attached with a tag that contains a unique
identification number. The product with the tag can be monitored
by RFID equipment at the following points:
Lonestar's Hyperwave RFID supply chain solution is best of breed
facilitating your supply management. When Lonestar's Hyperwave
RFID is installed at the above points, it may lead to the following
- At the manufacturer’s warehouse
where it is stored and ready for shipment.
- At the entrance of the distribution center
where it is received.
- At the exit of the distribution center
where it is delivered to the retailer.
- At the warehouse of the retailer.
- At the cash register of the retailer.
- If applicable, at a recycle center.
- Provides full process control visibility.
- Reduces shrinkage for the manufacturer.
- records full inventory history
- Provides on time deliveries
- Avoids out-of stocks for the retailer.